Subject: [Leica] Re: Libertarian Reluctantly Calls Fire Department (WAS:Grossly OT: America WORKS)
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed Apr 21 14:58:27 2004

> Tim:
>
> >Report from The Onion www.theonion.com
>
> Heh.  Even better is the story about the Chinese newspaper that
> plagiarized
> an article from, of all places, The Onion.  When it realized it was
> incorrect, they wrote:  "Some small American newspapers
> frequently fabricate
> offbeat news to trick people into noticing them with the aim of making
> money."

I wish I could remember exactly what it was, but there was a sheriffs
department in California I think who set up a task force to deal with some
public safety issues that were reported in the Onion....

tim

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] caution kid pic)
Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] Re: Libertarian Reluctantly Calls Fire Department(WAS:Grossly OT: America WORKS))