Subject: [Leica] The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Apr 21 15:13:03 2004

I just want you all to know that I do not drink coffee.  Don't like it.
Never have.

I drank a significant amount of coffee once, for medicinal purposes only.
It was one night about 30 years ago, after several long nights, when I had
to stay up all night to cram for a college final.  The coffee made me pee
all night, and I couldn't stand the smell of my own breath. I also ended
up studying while pacing back and forth in my room, rather than sitting.
I aced the final, but never drank coffee again.

I suspect the reason why I have been able to afford my Leicas is because I
don't drink coffee.  Especially since coffee has become a Hermes-style
overpriced "ain't I got cultchah?" yuppie touchstone thingie.  A nice cup
of tea is so much more civilized.

P.S.  I live in Seattle!!!  :-)

--Peter "Earl Grey" Klein

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!)