Subject: [Leica] The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!
From: lwelker at adelphia.net (lwelker@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Apr 21 16:03:42 2004

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Jon jon.stanton@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:45:53 -0700
To: lug@leica-users.org
Subject: Re: [Leica] The LUG Has Been Conquereded by...FANATICS!

Fanatics?  I give, someone caught me.  I'm that guy in New Hampshire....
On/Off Switch-Rose
Someone clue me here, I don't see any REPLY button on this LUG of yours.
Is the only way to post via Email?

Out of town and clunking along via some sort of webmail.... errrgh!
Larry

Peter Wrote:
"I just want you all to know that I do not drink coffee.  Don't like it.
Never have. I drank a significant amount of coffee once, for medicinal
purposes only. "

I'm pretty much of the same thought as Peter....My medicinal experience: 21
years ago when I first entered AA, I found myself drinking about 4-5 pots
(not cups) of coffee a day. I soon became immune to the caffeine
problem....I could sleep normally. A year later I quit cold turkey and the
withdrawal was worse than alcohol or tobacco. My allergist said he would
have to "up" the dosage on my asthma "rescue medication" as coffee had the
same effect as ephedrine.