Subject: [Leica] I need someone in italy--way OT
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 22:34:00 2004

any body on the list in italy? I am going to your lovely country for two
weeks in june, want to know what sort of bank cards italian ATM machines accept --
what banking symbol on the back of mine is accceptable over there, or should
I stick to credit cards and traveler's checks??

please feel free to answer off list -- the lug gets weird enough without my
travel problems clogging it up.

thanks

charlie trentelman
aka summicron1@aol.com