Subject: [Leica] Dinner Music for a Pack of Hungry Wolves
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Apr 22 19:55:16 2004

> I've been tortured ever since B.D. posted the photo of Brian. I cannot shake the feeling that Brian's face is the face of a child molester. The purple lips and soft, fat body; stupidly huffing and puffing his way through life. I don't know. I wonder.

Do quiet black helicopters land near your house at night? Do your teeth transmit your thoughts to the NSA?

If you did this to anybody but me, you'd be banished from the LUG before sunrise. I recognize that this is your mental illness rather than my pederasty.

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Dinner Music for a Pack of Hungry Wolves)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] friday flowers, now baby birds)
Message from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] Dinner Music for a Pack of Hungry Wolves)