Subject: [Leica] Announcing the LUG gallery
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Apr 24 18:41:44 2004

LUG subscribers are welcome to create themselves login accounts and open albums in the LUG gallery.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/

We'll see what happens. Right now we're on the honor system; i.e. you don't have to authenticate yourself. It's much more difficult to be annoying with photographs than with words, so it should all be fine.

There are a couple of random demo galleries there right now. Please make more.

If you are computer-phobic, don't be afraid of this. I set one up for my family, and my mother figured out how to use it just by clicking around to see what would happen.

Brian

Replies: Reply from abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Announcing the LUG gallery)
Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Announcing the LUG gallery)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Announcing the LUG gallery)