Subject: [Leica] Looking for a minty M6 and/or 50/2 Summicron
From: eden at beneden.com (Ben Eden)
Date: Fri Apr 23 06:26:57 2004

Greetings,

I'd like to buy:

a minty/very lightly used black M6 0.72, non-TTL, preferrably late model

and (from same or different seller)

a 50/2 Summicron, the one that has a small, rounded focusing tab that is
identical to the tab of the latest non-Asph 35/2 Summicron

My only condition is that the equipment be available for inspection/purchase
in London, UK during the month of May, (or you happen to live just one of
those cheap flights away and the price is right.)

Please describe the items accurately and include any "hidden" little
problems that I'm likely to discover upon close inspection/testing anyway.

I'll pay cash or if you're interested in a minty OM-4 + some lenses, we
could do a trade-in. (I value the camera at ?290 or ?370 with 50/1.8 and
35/2.8 Zuikos. Anybody interested in those items can also contact me.)

Best,

Ben Eden

http://www.beneden.com