Subject: [Leica] FS: Misc. Leica, Canon, Hassie, etc.
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Fri Apr 23 08:18:53 2004

For sale. Prices are reduced each week and feel free to make
reasonable offers. I take Paypal for <$200  and checks/MOs for above
$200. Shipping from Saint Paul MN. I'm moving to Japan  for a year
this summer and want to reduce the amount of stuff going  into
storage. And I'm still paying off my VISA bill from my trip to
Europe...

p.s. I'll be at the f/stop swap meet in Inger Groves, MN this weekend
with my own table. Please come up and say hi. Please ignore the sign
saying "BUYING HASSIE, CANON AND LEICA STUFF" and do not tempt me.
:-)  If you want info about the camera swap meet in the Twin Cities
this weekend, please e-mail me.

-----

  Leitz/Leica miscellany:
-----------------
Leica CL rangefinder body - EX+++/NM-- (see photos on website), meter
accurate, works great ,
     body only  with original Leica leather case and German manual- $500
      w/ Summitar below + M-adaptor = $750
      w/  Canon 35mm f/2+ adaptor = $850
       or w/ Soviet 50mm f/2 + adaptor= $600
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/LeicaCL.html

Canon P rangefinder (Leica screw mount), EX condition, marks around
rewind knob, shutter tests accurately, shutter curtains good (slight
creases), finder bright, rangefinder accurate, w/ working P-meter,
$450
        w/ Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens and external coupled P meter - $750
        w/ Canon 35mm f/2 lens and external coupled P meter - $800

  Leitz DFHOO + CHICO bulb flash unit for Leica IIf/IIIf - in case,
EX++, very rare (R4),  James Lager Vol III pp 265 - $35
   Leica BOOWU/16525 copy stand - legs complete, w/ adaptors EX++, $50
   Leitz Leicameter MR pamphlet (4 pages) EX $5
   Leitz Leicameter MR instructions (18 pages; english) EX+ $5
   Leitz Leicameter MR instructions (18 pages; german) EX+ $5
   Leitz Leicameter MR guarantee card Fono Kino Brillen Munchen $1
   Leitz Canada Leica R3, M4-2, Trinovid color pamphlet $5
   Leitz Leicaflex (type 1) Full Color pamphlet in German (24 pages)
w/ pricelist $15
   Leitz Leicaflex (type 1) instructions (english 28 pages) slightly worn $15
   Leica Le Programme 1999 - French catalogue of Leica products 128
pages full color - $12

Leica Screw Mount Lenses
---------------------
   50mm f/2 Leitz Summitar w/ barndoor screw mount shade and leather case $240
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Lens-LSM-Standard.html
   135mm f/4 Jupiter-11 LSM screwmount lens $75
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Lens-LSM-Tele.html

   35mm fixed-lens rangefinder cameras:
----------------------------
Yashica GX chrome - excellent condition, perfect glass, my baby for
the past 2 years
    -- see photos on m yweb site.
   -- with hood, neverready case
	-- http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/YashicaElectro35GX.html
    --- $130

Yashica GSN chrome - excellent condition, perfect glass, my baby for
the past 2 years
    -- see photos on m yweb site.
   -- with hood, neverready case, and  tele/wide adaptors in mint condition
	-- http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/YashicaElectro35GSN.html
    --- $120

Yashica G chrome - excellent condition except small ding around
filter ring, fully functional $50
	-- http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/YashicaElectro35GS.html

  Yashica GSN chrome - body EX++, optics slight scratches, w/
leatherette case $10
        - battery check functions but meter doesn't work, for parts
only, optics slightly scratched

Canon Canonet 19 QL 45mm f/1.9-- this is the second (1965) revision
with the QL feature,
       regular wind lever, hard leather case, $50
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/CanonCanonetQL19.html

Konica C35 V - compact rangefinder  38mm f/2.8 Hexanon -  works EX  $50
Konica EE Matic Hexanon 40mm f/2.8 - works, EX, $20
Konica EE Matic Hexanon 40mm f/2.8 - shutter works, poor external
condition, $10
Tower Mamiya Kominar 41   43mm f/2.8 w/ built in bulb flash $20
David White Stereo Realist f/3.5 with bulb flash, filters,
stereoviewer, and mounting equipment, full set $340
  Minolta Hi-Matic 9- for parts, front barrel loose, body is in EX++
physical condition w/ case $10
   -- http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/MinoltaHiMatic9.html
   Kodak Retina bubble case, clear, no cracks $15
   Kodak Retina Schneider-Kreuznach 50mm f/2.0 Xenon lens #5433472 $20
   -- note this is the lens only, not the camera! :-)
Olympus XA in case with XA11 flash. ex++, optics perfect $90

   35mm scale focus:
--------------
Rollei 35 / Tessar w/ leather case, meter works great, NM--  $350

Olympus XA2 in case with XA11 flash. some wear on rear but optics perfect $40

Zeiss Ikon Contina Novar 45mm f/3.5 - EX+ w/ leather case meter responds $55
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/ZeissContina.html
Petri Color 35E - body in EX++ condition, but meter/AE doesn't work,
for parts only $10
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/PetriColor35.html
    Yashica EZ Matic (instamatic) EX+, works $20
Kodak Motormatic 35F -- externally EX+,works $25
Kodak Motormatic 35F -- externally EX+, works  $25
      - yes I have two, long story...
	--http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/KodakMotormatic.html

  35mm SLR:
----------
Canon Pellix -- body excellent+ no dings, scratches, w/ lens 50mm
f/1.8 optics EX++
      -- meter not tested but responds, some grime in the finder (foam
residue?),  mirror is perfect, $230
	-- http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/CanonPellix.html

   Konica Autoreflex T with Hexanon AR 52mm f/1.8 EX+ $90
      -- finder is a  dirty, needs some cleaning, otherwise operates great
	-- http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/KonicaAutoreflexT.html

Asahi Pentax S1a camera (m42 screwmount) w/ Super-Takumar 55mm f/2 lens
   - camera in EX+ (see pictures below) w/ one small ding on pentaprism
   - lens is optically perfect, lens body is in near mint - condition
  - camera + body  = $80
   http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/AsahiPentaxS1a.html

   Voigtlander Bessamatic (the old one), EX+, light meter responds,
takes pictures $100
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/VoigtlanderBessamatic.html

   Konica FS-1 SLR - broken (does not turn on), no lens, black body
exterior EX+, good for parts, no lens $5

   Topcon Auto 100 SLR with Topcor 53mm f/2 lens - body/lens EX+ but
needs CLA (sticky shutter) - $55

  Kodak Instamatic Reflex w/ Schneider Xenar 45mm f/2.8 EX+ $60  -- ok
this is an instamatic camera and not 35mm, but it's a SLR!

  35mm SLR lenses:
---------------
   50mm f/2 SMC Asahi Pentax-M lens for Pentax K mount -- EX+ $25
   35mm f/3.5 Topcor in leather case for Topcon Uni mount - EX++ $35
35mm f/2.8 Cimko for M42 screw mount - EX - $20
   Vivitar 105mm f/2.8 AUTO lens for Nikon F mount, for parts only,
something rattles, glass is clean/clear, good for parts, science
experiments, etc. $5

   Medium format:
-------------
   Hasselblad 80-150mm Bay-50 hood - beat up but perfectly functional $20
   Hasselblad 500C / 500 CM tripod quick release - EX+ $30
   Hasselblad 200/500 series 6x4.5 (645) viewfinder mask - VG - $20
   Lindahl 67mm mounting ring for Bell-o-shade and other Lindahl hoods $10

  Mamiya RB67 Pro Kit (body, hood, 3 backs; 90mm, 180mm, etc.) EX+ $1150
http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/MamiyaRB67.html

   Misc:
--------
   Minolta 16P Spy camera with flash EX+ $25
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/Minolta16P.html
   Polaroid Sonar OneStep (uses SX-70 film) $10
   Minox spy camera "Useful accessories" catalog (8 pages) $10
   M6 Abrams tank periscope w/ solid glass prisms. bulletproof! every
Chevette needs one near mint $110
	http://photoethnography.com/ClassicCameras/M6Periscope.html
   Pentax AF 160 flash box + manual (no flash) $1
   Pentax 35mm interchangeable lens catalog from 1983 (K mount) 46 pages -- $2
   Kalart BC400 Bulb Flash with sync cord - almost new in box w/ manuals - $10
   One 12" x 12" x 8" box packed full of Kodak box cameras and other
junky stuff $20

   McKeown's 2001-02 Price Guide for Antique and Collectible Cameras
--  still shrinkwrapped, $90

--
Karen Nakamura