Subject: [Leica] "Starbucks" Project
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Apr 23 13:57:36 2004

As people seem to be submitting pictures as of yesterday, I guess we have begu
and that the month starts from ysterday. Maybe Brian's generosity wil allow is
to put up the whole thing for people's delectation  :-) later.

You all wanted a broader than just Starbucks to be included. Here are two
(non-entries) that I took yesterday afternoon in London.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/pd-leica/image-65061.html

[I just liked the things that people were doing - taken from a London Taxi! -
from the group on the extreme left to the guy asleep and the guy with the phone.]

and

http://www.leica-gallery.net/pd-leica/image-65062.html

and not a Starbucks in sight! (There's actually one about 50 metres away).

This one (not coffee-related) I just liked (reproduction can be a bit dependent
on screen though)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/pd-leica/image-65063.html

Comments welcome,

Peter