Subject: [Leica] Re:m4-2 half frame
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat Apr 24 20:19:16 2004

Thanks to all who responded to this thread.

No, I had no interest in bidding on this item, least of all on eBay. My views on eBay are well known; see the archives for my eBay
rant. I was just surprised to see a half frame M 4-2 on offer as none of the reference books I own mention this model.

While a number of these bodies may have been made, either from parts or in small runs, it seems very likely that this particular
auction was an attempted scam.

Regards,
Akhil