Subject: [Leica] Help with an old Summicron 90mm
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Thu May 13 22:04:28 2004

>From the pictures it looks like you have the preset- diaphragm version of the old 6 element 90 Summicron in a short mount for the
visoflex II/III. It will not couple to the RF.

The optical head may be removed from the mount and placed on the standard RF coupled  mount. An old Leitz catalogue ought to give
you the part number, but note that the new mount will have  to match the actual focal length of your lens. You can't just take any
old focussing mount and put your lens head on it. Leica may still have old focussing mounts lying around so give them a call.