Subject: [Leica] critique please - shooting in the dark
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 26 02:59:43 2004

The exposure is nice (I'm assuming you wrote Superia 1600 but meant Neopan
1600).

I wish the mike wasn't in the way of the flute.

It might have been nice to capture some blur on his finger too as he
plays. It helps add some "happening" in a, by necessity, static situation.
(Ok, Ian Anderson doesn't stand still much when he plays a flute).

Nice b/w quality.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] critique please - shooting in the dark)