Subject: [Leica] critique please - shooting in the dark
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Mon Apr 26 08:50:32 2004

Thanks for the comments. They are good. The film is Superia 1600 since I
can have it processed in the 1 hour lab. My previous attempt of processing
my own B&W using the Jobo didn't work out great (primarily because of dust
on the negatives). I just converted the scanned pic using the channel mixer
in Photoshop.

use richard@imagecraft.com)