Subject: [Leica] Hey, we're having some fun now!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Apr 26 10:32:36 2004

> Must the pics be made with Leicas?

As long as you wish it had been made with a Leica, or with a Lika Leica, or as long as you're willing to lie to us and tell us that it was made with a Leica when really it was a Fuji disposable camera, then if the picture is a good one, put it there.

I'm toying with the idea of asking people to remove any image that receives an average vote score of less than 1.5 with 10 or more voters. 2 is "adequate" and 1 is "lame"

> Also, I was asked
> to fill in camera and photo info when I uploaded the photo, but I can't
> seem to see what I entered when viewing the album.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure that out. I might have to take the gallery offline for some software maintenance tonight.

Replies: Reply from leicaman at sympatico.ca (Dan Cardish) ([Leica] Hey, we're having some fun now!)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Hey, we're having some fun now!)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Hey, we're having some fun now!)
Reply from sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Hey, we're having some fun now!)