Subject: [Leica] Relay for Life
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 11:27:17 2004

Thanks Daniel, funny thing, I really did not expect the lumineres to show
up, it was just that I had a slow shuuterspeed that they did.  Small paper  bags
with candles high in the stands- you should have seen the Boy Scouts trying
to get them lit and to stand in a brisk breeze.  But they did!
http://www.sonc.com/relay_04.htm
Sonny
In a message dated 4/26/2004 12:57:26 AM Central Standard Time,