Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Apr 26 18:38:29 2004

I would turn the ratings off.  Those of us that have been posting PAW's
have pretty thick skin but for many photographers there is a large fear
factor in putting up their images.  Remember when Eric was getting grief
for posting baby pictures?  Or how about when Graham was real hesitant
to post his images; now we depend on our frequent dose of the English
country side.

The trick is for the family to be encouraging enough for people to post
their images, but to be honest enough that all our work improves.

Comments yes, grading not really a good idea.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)