Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Apr 26 19:29:58 2004

Don Dory offered:

Hi Don,
I agree absolutely, because grading tells the shooter nothing and could very
well tick he or she off and they'd stop posting. If this space is being made
available then comments are far greater than a grading number.

By the same token from past experince, I do hope we don't get the usual...
"i like it!" without a comment of why the poster making the comment liked
it.

Those kind of stupid one liner comments only point out the commentator
really doesn't have a clue why they like it, therefore the comment is
worthless without one or two words indicating the good points of what's to
like.

ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)
Reply from sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land)