Subject: [Leica] non-leica macro fun with flowers
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Tue Apr 27 09:49:51 2004

thanks, ted! such great and incisive commentary. and you're dead on with
pretty much everything.

for me it was nothing but a novelty shoot and i cannot believe i had so much
fun with the subject matter and the lens. i could have spent a week in that
garden.

i actually started obsessing about buying a macro lens til i realized i
would probably only use it once a year.

thanks again!

doug