Subject: [Leica] Coolscan with url
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 28 08:47:05 2004

Do ya want a url with that?

My new Nikon 5000 Coolscan came today, and I took it out of the box, loaded
software, and looked for the worst slide I could find to test the processing
capabilities.

Anyhow, The first is a straight scan with nothing turned on.  Scroll down
and see the second; it has digital ice 4, ROC, and digital GEM applied.  Not
bad.

http://www.sonc.com/nikon_5000.htm

(the pic is Bob Ruby, an old friend of  Craig Robert's and mine!).)

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 17)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Coolscan with url)
Reply from graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison) ([Leica] Coolscan with url)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] That's it, I'm throwing my cameras in the river)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] That's it, I'm throwing my cameras in the river)