Subject: [Leica] Selected offerings
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 09:33:08 2004

Alastair

If not too late in November I would be interested.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>       |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           04/27/2004 07:52 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] Selected offerings                                              |

I have started a gallery. This is a great group to be involved with.
Its been a fun ride over the 4 years or so. Thanks again Brian.

Wayne: I am working on the Photographers Gallery on FOM2: its quite a
big job, but should be worth the effort.

Planning is now beginning for a visitation in November. This is for the
RSNA conference in Chicago, and I'm not sure if the journey will
deviate to other sites. Any Luggers interested in a get together?

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair