Subject: [Leica] RE: Sunday morning walk around
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 12:00:05 2004

I have to admit, I took it wrong the first time I read it also.  Felix,
Please stay, as you will be greatly missed if you do leave.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           04/27/2004 01:23 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Leica] RE: Sunday morning walk around                              |

At 08:07 PM 4/27/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Well this is just enough for me. Goodbye Sirs! In the future I'll "take
>photographies" but in other list where the word amity may have another
>significance.
>
>Best regards
>
>Felix

Felix -

I'm sure this is a language problem, but he was just joking.  You mentioned

"shooting" people which could mean something totally different, but Adam
was just teasing you.  He even put <grin> at the end of his message.  Stay
around.  We are enjoying your photographs.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com