Subject: [Leica] Coolscan 5000 out of the box
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Thu Apr 29 12:47:45 2004

I've been looking at the Nikon Coolscan 9000 for this. It scans pano
film with the rotating glass mount carrier, an option that adds ~$350
to the already substantial cost. Everything I've read makes the
scanner sound wonderful, but it's in very short supply and MF doesn't
come cheap. The Microtek is supposed to be a good scanner as well,
but it seems technologically a little dated in comparison to the Nikon

Decisions, decisions....

Allen