Subject: [Leica] Coolscan 5000 out of the box
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Thu Apr 29 16:41:28 2004

That's what I've assumed in looking at the two (5000 vs. 9000)- no
need for upgrade in the forseeable future (unlike my Microtek
Artixscan 4000).

I've also realized that, nothing that I do requires immediate output,
so scanned c41 is fast enough for me.

It also would allow me to postpone any decisions about digital SLR
until the prices fall a little more <grin>.

Allen