Subject: [Leica] Light meters
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Thu Apr 29 18:22:24 2004

Frank,

I have the lunasix flash meter, which as you point out is reflective and
incidental. But it is a bit large. I have the spot meter attachment for it,
which is not all that easy to use. I'm looking for something very user
friendly, compact, and not too expensive (have to save up for that M3...)

As I understand it, the Sekonics don't need batteries.

jm