Subject: [Leica] Announcing the arrival of their first. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Apr 30 08:20:39 2004

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1552979067/qid=1083336035/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_5/104-0320588-0883137?v=glance&s=books

> Any chance you will have autographed copies for the LUG?  <<<<<<<<<

Hi Tina,
Thank you. :-)

Irene sure was a great mid-wife for months before it's arrival as she had to
put up with old Grumpy here each time we arrived home from some location in
North America where we'd been shooting in various hospitals. :-)

We just received two copies yesterday and we are planning to have a number
here at the office shortly for signing and sale to those wishing a copy.
We'll put the word out as soon as they're available.

And as we did with the original medical book, we're writing a
"Photographer's Supplement" outlining the photography aspects for those
interested in photo facts re: lighting, motivation and other techie things.

ted  & Sandy  & Irene. ;-)

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Just for Fun.....)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Announcing the arrival of their first. :-))