Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Apr 30 15:06:37 2004

First I want to agree that PhotoVillage is a fine firm to do business with and I
look forward to doing so again.

That said...what was the original message for this thread? The first message I
got was from Thinkofcole@aol.com at 1:53 PM (PDT) today. I have recieved no
message that his refers too - at least none that are on my system which has the
last month or so of LUG messages on it.

It seems that I end up missing pieces of LUG mail - that I receive threads with
no beginnings.

Well, anyway, I'm just curious. I don't like e-mail going astray and pilling up
in the wires of the net so, somewhere, there is a bulge like that of a boa
constrictor eating something much bigger in diameter than it is.

(note: that reference was meant as humor)

Adam

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign)