Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Village's move is a good sign
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Apr 30 15:40:45 2004

See below

On Apr 30, 2004, at 4:06 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> ... what was the original message for this thread?

The Photo Village
1133 Broadway, Suite 824 (between 25th & 26th Streets)
New York, NY 10010
(212) 989-1252 (new phone)
rich@photovillage.com
www.photovillage.com

Four tons on a plane, our Leica Shop has arrived!

After nearly a year of planning, designing and building, our Leica "Shop
in a Shop" has opened! We are the 2nd of such shops in the USA and the
first on the East Coast!

The shop was custom built by guild member Jean-Charles Hilmoine in Paris
for our store and then disassembled and flown into the USA in over 30
containers weighing slightly over four tons!

Reassembly here was a 3 day (24-hour per day) installation marathon and
we are loving the final product today! Jean Charles is known for his
other Paris, London and New York stores including Cartier, La'lique, and
Carthay.

We will be proudly displaying some exotic Leica's in this area of our
store that you probably couldn't see all together in one place anywhere
else in the world! Leica USA will be providing us with some unique
collections and events, so please tune in soon for more news.

If you get to NYC, please stop by and see our new showroom with its
little bit of Leica paradise. For those of you who don't get to New York
(or the US at all) we will soon be featured in Leicaview magazine and I
will be creating a little web site display so folks can see what we have
been up to. Lots of new products coming soon too!

SNIP