Subject: [Leica] Right Click and Copyright
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat May 1 11:02:35 2004

Keith,

I did inquire about right-click protection.
I use Mozilla, and at first I didn't know what you were
talking about, as I can still right-click and download
the image of the phone in question.  Then I realize the
blocking only works with Internet Explorer.  In any case,
let me know what you find out from the source code.
Perhaps there is a way to make the blocking work with
all browsers.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from keith at wbalaw.com (Keith R. Wessel) ([Leica] Right Click and Copyright)