Subject: [Leica] in to look at R5's out with a IIIf/Summitar
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 2 07:26:07 2004

Rei,
Yes, they are almost jewel like.  I am glad that it is almost mint, now
you can mount a collapsible lens and take it everywhere in a jacket
pocket so we can see more chess pictures. :)

I know they are more money, but I would look at an R6 or and R7 instead
of the R5.  Leica kept refining the model so the later in the R is
better.  Exactly the opposite of the M where the M3 is arguable the best
M.  :) :) I've done it now, another religious war coming.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com