Subject: [Leica] in to look at R5's out with a IIIf/Summitar
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun May 2 13:29:30 2004

They *are* pretty. Stephen Gandy talks about them as a work of art on the
Cameraquest site. I think that they are jewel-like wonders of precision
engineering; there's a special feeling I get when I hold one. A feeling that I
don't get with any M, except an MP - and certainly not with the Digilux.

Now use it :-) they're great fun; cheap, can produce great images and of course
they are Leicas.

Peter