Subject: [Leica] Leica CL or Konica Hexar AF?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun May 2 14:53:32 2004

I borrowed one from a friend because he wasn't using it at all. Just on
a whim, I walked around with XP2 in it and shot everything I saw
downtown one afternoon. No matter what I shot, it was perfectly exposed
and in perfect focus. One would have to go out of one's way to make a
bad exposure with the T3.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA