Subject: [Leica] Leica CL or Konica Hexar AF?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sun May 2 15:02:09 2004

Hi,

I have both. Wouldn't part with one of them.
The Hexar is fast and very, very silent(at least my black version, later
silver versions might not have the silent mode) The lens is superb. The
Hexar is not very small though, about the size of a M with a 35. Maximum
shutter speed is 1/250th, so you have to choose film carefully or bring
a nd filter.
The Cl is small, has interchangeable lenses but is much slower and makes
a bit more noise.
If you need silence and speed of handling go for the Hexar, if you want
it to be a bit more versatile go for the Cl.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema