Subject: [Leica] The English: violent aggressors who must be stopped
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 4 11:34:07 2004

Uh, I'm not quite clear here; Is Martin the Queen of England, or just her
Lackey?  And what does the Queen of England have against Schuklman, except  he
is likely to photograph her in a not-so-flattering condition.  At a junk  sale
or something.
SonC
In a message dated 5/4/2004 1:28:56 PM Central Standard Time,