Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago
From: PWalsen at bellboyd.com (Walsen, Paul)
Date: Wed May 5 15:19:33 2004

George, that was me you saw!

I am a long-time reader who has only posted once or twice in the years I
have been a subscriber.  I was carrying my .72 LHSA M6 TTL with black
paint Abrahamsson winder and 28 with hood.  I carry my camera with me in
my commutes to and from work and this Monday I had a little extra time
and the light was interesting so I shot some frames.

A small number of shots of mine are at
http://www.leica-gallery.net/snaps/folder-4984.html which I announced on
the list a while ago.  Some of you have seen these before and were kind
enough to comment.  I will try to update soon.

George, next time please stop me and say hello!

Best to all,

Paul Walsen

The information contained in this e-mail message may be
privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any further
disclosure or use, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please delete it and notify the sender.