Subject: [Leica] WTB: Large Format Lens
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Thu Sep 2 21:47:52 2004

Hi Jim,
Somehow I missed the twin forward gun mounts (8 inch, I would imagine)
on the ship which would have indicated "Heavy Cruiser". Are the leaves
turning already in NE? The hardwoods in Autumn are beautiful and that's
when I really miss the mountains of MD and VA.

I hope you find employment soon. Film for an 11x14 can't be cheap! But
what beautiful pictures it takes.

A larger cape to disappear under when folks start asking questions might
help. Still, a camera that size isn't seen every day and it's sure to
arouse curiosity. Hazards of the trade, I suppose.

Walker

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] WTB: Large Format Lens)