Subject: [Leica] Leica: the must have camera
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu May 6 06:04:01 2004

>Aw, come on, Kit - I have a hard time believing that Leica wouldn't
>want the R9 to be considered the "must have" SLR for PJs...gimme a break.
:-)

I must agree with b.d. above (though I don't know why I'm even bothering to
weigh in). I'm certain that leica would love to be the only camera seen in
one of those long shots of photojournalists lined up waiting for the
president to get off of the plane.

You all know how much I adore my leicas, but they've been gathering dust.
(actually, I still cart the M6 around in my camera bag sometimes. But it's
had the same roll of film in it for maybe two years. I just wear it to
impress girls.)

Kc

Replies: Reply from kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] Leica: the must have camera)