Subject: [Leica] Leica: the must have camera
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu May 6 11:58:38 2004

Funny thing - camera ergonomics - cant stand it - its like someone try to
force my hands to be somewere they don't want to be. I had to do some macro
and some tele work to day so I used my Canon EOS gear and the cameras felt
really clumsy compared to my M6 and SWC/M - if you are not a news or sport
photog keep it simpel and enyou the simplicity of your camera. By the way
talking about (svtually not talking about) awfull Bokeh - I got some shots
for a book  from a news photog using Nikon digital SLR camera and the
blurred backgrounds on some of the pics. were so unpleasing to look at I got
sort of a sea sick feeling. I wonder is that bad Bokeh or the digital
revolution?  Ruben