Subject: [Leica] C8080 (long exposures)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu May 6 23:37:20 2004

At 01:50 PM 5/6/04 -0700, Joe Codispoti wrote:
>A long time ago I met a flamboyant LA photographer by the name of Carrol who
>claimed hand-held shots of 1sec. duration. When I challenged him to "show
>me" he rested the camera on a banister, held it tight in his hands and
>pressed the shutter button; "see" he said, "hand held".

Hey, I can do that, too!  :-)  It's part of the available light
photographer's essential skill set.  I think this was taken at either 1/2
or 1 second with a 35 Summicron:
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/italy/camponight.htm

Those European traffic posts have rounded tops, so it did take a *little*
skill.  ;-)

--Peter