Subject: [Leica] So beautiful that.....
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri May 7 09:09:24 2004

Douglas:

Both of my R8s are so beautiful that no artist could ever have made them
more so... and no poet could have given greater praise.

The black R8 is "Deidre" and the chrome is "Bridget".

I don't take them to bed though... well, not yet.

:-)

When will this thread end?     Ahhh-ha-ha-ha-ha

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] So beautiful that.....)
Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.)