Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 170
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri May 7 14:25:14 2004

At 10:26 AM 5/7/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Of course no film maker, or studio, would risk a black and white release
>any more. No more films like "The Last Picture Show".
>
>Adam

How about "Ed Wood?"  Apart from the B&W, it was worth it just to see
Martin Landau's tour de force as Bela Lugosi.

I might also mention Mel Brooks' "Young Frankenstein," as a film that
*had* to be in B&W.  But that happened some time ago.  Pardon me, Frau
Bluchner. . . (neigh).

--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 170)