Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 170
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Fri May 7 16:25:31 2004

On May 7, 2004, at 6:15 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> As I understand it the few films now which are in black and white are
> actually shot on color neg and then converted. It's impossible to get
> decent
> black and white movie film processing any more. Maybe the film stock
> is no
> good.

i'm almost positive i remember ads in _american cinematographer_ for a
motion picure version of T400CN.  generally kodak's cine films echo
their portrait films.  i haven't read _AC_ in a while, so i could be
wrong.  maybe that's the magazine subscription i need again.  hmmm.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I
photograph.
	--Richard Avedon

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 170)