Subject: [Leica] OT: i think i killed my 2200
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Fri May 7 16:35:21 2004

okay, the other night i was printing something on the 2200.  just as it
was finishing the print, it started making a popping sound on every
pass of the print head.  when the photo came out, one corner was bent,
and it was SOAKED with ink for about the last 3/4 inch.  it didn't
occur to me at the time that something might have been wrong; i just
assumed the bent corner had caused ink to leak out.  just now i tried
to print something else, and it soaked the whole print and just put
random squiggles all over it in all different colors.  bent nozzles?
any ideas?  i've run all the utilities, and nothing seems to help.

eek.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

My portraits are more about me than they are about the people I
photograph.
	--Richard Avedon