Subject: [Leica] Test Pictures
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Fri May 7 23:30:30 2004

Oliver -

Well... I'd hafta say this looks pretty definitive regarding the current
Summi's sharpness wide open. Also, a very appropriate angle & treatment
for this particular guy.

The depth of field looks more like what I'd expect at 2.8

One thing I think is signficant is that the closest shot was the one
with the most hits, at least when I was looking.

I'll be posting some 50mm collapsible & 'lux  shots soon, but they're
all shot with 1600 iso films...

Bob Palmieri

Bob Palmieri