Subject: [Leica] My first Gallery image
From: jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems)
Date: Sat May 8 12:32:46 2004

Thank you, Ted, I appreciate that!

Katariina and I have enjoyed doing weddings and we certainly miss that now.
We sold all of our photo equipment last week except for one R6 and two
lenses and I kept my M stuff.  In Finland we have time to go back to the
photo basics and fine tune the scanner and the software (Nikon LS-2000 and
VueScan).

I would appreciate if somebody could advise me what I did wrong with the
scanning.  The negative is very thin.

J?rg