Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 19? Playing Hooky
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat May 8 18:28:53 2004

First, this should be in the coffee gallery as I purposefully shot 16
frames in a Starbucks to post.  The daughter of one of my friends stayed
out of school one day with one of the endemic ear infections that
children in Atlanta seem to get.  I am not sure that she was suffering
too much as she spent most of the morning "braiding" her mothers hair.

I think that Ted's advice is sound.  Don't sneak, make yourself known,
and usually the management will not have any problem letting you take
pictures.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/dondory/fishergirls

Comments always welcome.

Don