Subject: [Leica] A Runner's eye view of the Boston Marathon
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 9 13:43:27 2004

Thanks, Simon - It both shocked and delighted me, because she had
already virtually completed a project on a little municipal airport and
the old duffers there who fly restored WWII trainers - she had gone up
with them on a formation flight! And then lo and behold in she walked
with that...

Here, btw, are a couple of the other projects....
My Kyle-to-be
http://web.mit.edu/yamima/www/
One of my writers forced to use a camera
http://web.mit.edu/vatz/www/photo/ogilvie/index.html
The best of the lot in a straight-ahead, pj sense..
http://web.mit.edu/jtwang/www/docphoto
And the one that left the viewers in stunned silence...
http://web.mit.edu/zrich/www/project/index.htm