Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 19 (Warning--Children!)
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 9 21:45:20 2004

Ron,

I find the main shot a bit ho-hum. The situation is nice, but you are
too far away and it is too dark -- IMHO.

But...the second picture, the one you initially rejected, is a real gem.
The fact that it is not totally sharp does not detract at all, indeed it
gives the image additional dynamism. Definitely a keeper.

Nathan