Subject: [Leica] It's Back!
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon May 10 06:34:26 2004

Craig

Yes it is nice to have it back.  I ran some film through it over the
weekend and all is great.  I did notice the viewfinder seems to have more
contrast for low light shooting and the frames seem brighter now.  And of
course no flare!  Yea!  Will take lots of photos and put them up for
review.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@verizon.net>         |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/07/2004 04:01 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] It's Back!                                                  |

Yay!!! Happy snapping at Dayton, Gene. I look forward to seeing some pics
when you return.  I hope you find some nice toys, too.

73,
Craig
W3CRR