Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 10 08:45:55 2004

ummm, be careful that you are not confusing us with that town in  Texas.  OUR
name is pronounced just the way it is spelled, kind of.   Natchitoches
(Nack-a-tosh,  Nack-a-tish, Nack-a-tush) is the oldest settlement in the Louisiana
Purchase.
--
Nacogdoches,  is merely the oldest town in Texas.
--

Sonny
_http://www.sonc.com_ (http://www.sonc.com/)