Subject: [Leica] RE: bd's students work
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 10 13:52:44 2004

In a message dated 5/10/2004 3:48:07 PM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

Actually, Andrew, the class was about story telling and photography,  not
bandwidth. Oddly enough, though, I have standard DSL and I have  no
problem what ever with the site in question. And the link I provided  was
the where the images are posted at MIT, not where they will  eventually
be available for general viewing.
-----
It might be helpful to point out that the navigation was a little tough on
all but the Hiding Places piece.  The Dan one especially, the forward link  hid
beneath my lower tool bar, and got in the way of my enjoyment of the site,
and the Marathon buttons were all over the place.  ---
Regards,
---
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com